Monday, November 13, 2017

Commissions

November 13th, 2017
4:13 PM

Recently, I've been in need of some money. Between paying my parents back for the laptop they bought me last year, trying to get enough to buy a new phone, and earning spending money for a cruise my grandma invited me on, the amount needed is well over $100 dollars. I'm fifteen years old without even a permit, so I have no job nor many opportunities to gain money. Through the help of a close friend and some jobs my parents gave me, I've managed to gain a lot of what I need.

A bit more is needed and another close friend suggested that I set up a PayPal account take commissions and earn the rest of what I need that way, which both me and my family agree is a wonderful idea. On Miraculous Amino I've definitely gotten popular enough for that, but I figured if I really want to earn money that way, it'd be best to expand my writing to more than one site.

I'm gonna start posting my work other places and get my name out there in other parts of the Miraculous Ladybug fandom for a higher chance of commissions. And that includes here. I'll also be posting some one-shots and drabbles here for starters, maybe even some pieces with my own characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment